Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Dreamin of a White............

It just wouldn't be winter camping without........snow! This morning we woke up to a light dusting of the white stuff and I decided that I better get the awning up before it freezes. It looks like we are in for a bit more before it stops. What difference a day will make as here is a photo of the pub yesterday in the sunshine and one I took this morning.















Pat & Hartley arrived yesterday afternoon so Robyn and I cooked up a little surf and turf camping style for dinner. It was great to see them and share tales and stories from the past year of flying and travel. The only thing missing are the Reaville's as Dave is back at work paying off the Christmas credit cards :)




We hope to get some geocaching in today even in the snow. The forecast is for another wind storm to come in this afternoon and I think we will be starting the 2007 Campbell River Invitational Camping Poker Championships tonight.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Great to see you guys enjoying the holidays! The Surf & Turf looks very fitting considering the weather! WWWT

Dave & Kelly